Divine Woman Workshops is a collaboration between
Carly Ko and Karine Maurer.
Carly Ko (USA)
- professional actress and model
- Hatha Yoga certified teacher
- trained in corporeal consciousness (Théâtre du mouvement)
- voice and intuitive dance
- somatic movement and expressive arts therapy and nonviolent communication with Tamalpa Life Art Process.
- and a proud mother…
Karine Maurer (France)
- therapeutic touch
- massage therapist
- Access Bars
- Access Consciousness
- expert in women’s sexuality
- former trainer for LANCOME makeup artists
- former beautician and sports trainer
- and mother of 4 children
Divine woman workshops is the fruit of a wonderful collaboration between Carly Ko and Karine Maurer, both empowered beautiful women in their own unique ways.
They both are passionate about self awareness, embracing femininity, and sharing their experience to help other women reveal their inner and outer beauty.
Both Karine Maurer and Carly Ko are professionally active in their respective trades and are proud to combine their resources to offer women from all over the world the only workshops in France that combine pleasure, wine tourism and self awareness for women only!
Our workshops and retreats have been based in France, we are finally opening our retreats to international audiences. Our retreats are bilingual in French and English.
Some of our past and present events …
2016 – 2017
Femmes de Plaisir. Femmes de Vie. (Women of Pleasure. Women of Life.)
creative women’s workshops and sharing circles based on the exploration and understanding of one’s sexuality
Carly Ko taught at the Lyon International Yoga Festival both in 2016 and 2015
Yoga and Self Exploration – Monthly full day workshops
- Ahimsa – non violence towards oneself on physical, mental and verbal levels
- Satya: Incarnate one’s authenticity, align thoughts, words and acts
- Asteya : Accepting one self and others as they are
- Non Attachment : non attachment in relationships and within oneself
- Karma Yoga : being present with the here and now
- The right nutrition for my body and my soul
- Self engagement – keeping a balance
- The law of attraction
- Connecting to the divine and trusting our higher self
Dedans Dehors (Inside Outside)
4 day retreat uniting yoga, contact improvisation, voice and therapeutic touch
the theme was to resource, share and reconnect. The retreat was held in a beautiful villa in the Bordeaux countryside.
ÊTRE – BEING
Yoga, meditation and awareness retreat 2015
Yoga and Movement through the 6 senses retreat
Balancing Beauty Treatments with Karine Maurer
Yoga, Movement and Dance Classes with Carly Ko